Never really owned a Wing. Have grown up on and around Hondas and it's funny, even as a kid, I considered the Gold Wing, the ultimate motorcycle. I went through a phase, when I just wanted/lusted after owning a Harley. I never did. I rented one and had fun, but never pulled the trigger on a loan for one. I have my father's old 86 Aspencade that I'm in the slow process of refreshing. Slow because I'm busy or lazy or spending what free cash I have on the other two bikes.When the Valkyries came out, it was all over. They spoke to me with their 6 cylinder, no apology attitude dripping in chrome. I'm 46 or will be in December, I have had two Valkyries and still have one. I have had the urge, doesn't everyone , to get something different. I really wanted a new 2014 Valkyrie. After test riding one, i wanted one even more, but in my need to be honest with oneself, I just knew I would want the fairing and stereo, hard bags etc... The F6B was the sexy alternative. Not yet quite the Dairy Queen cruiser that the Gold Wings are known for jokingly, but the best of two worlds, IMHO.
I really like the full wings and if the seating was the same and price was no different, it would be a no brainer . The Gold Wing sits you a little close for me.

My Valkyrie, with it's Woody's fairing, Ultimate seat and cranking sound system, is extremely comfortable. With the addition of the Corbin seat, the Ergo IIIs and now the Helibars, the F6B is very close.