Did you own a Goldwing before the F6B?

View Poll Results: Did you convert from a Wing to an F6B?

Voters
257. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

63 24.51%
  • No

194 75.49%

Thread: Did you own a Goldwing before the F6B?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I didn't see this thread before. I owned a 1978 GL100 Goldwing with all the Vetter attachments. See pic.

Attachment 9133

I sold that when my kids were a few years old because I wasn't riding it much. Used the money for a down payment on a minivan. Ouch! I told the wife I would get another bike once the kids were older.

I had a 2003 Honda Valkyrie Interstate 2 bikes ago. I loved riding it, but wanted something newer and I had issues with balance when stopping with the fairing. At least that is what I think it was.

Attachment 9134

I always thought about getting another Wing, I just didn't really want a full Wing since I only usually ride locally. I thought about getting one when I got my last bike, a BMW R1200RT. When I saw the F6B, I loved the look. Back in August I think it was, I saw my local dealer had a demo to ride. I went up there and rode it for an hour. Bought my on Sept 20, 2014. I love it. Best bike I've owned to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkster1520 View Post
    I didn't see this thread before. I owned a 1978 GL100 Goldwing with all the Vetter attachments. .
    That brings back memories, I had the same bike, dark maroon, with color matched Califia fairing and bags. Vetter was way ahead of the times with his fairing.

2000 yamaha roadstar
    2013 hd roadglide
    2013 f6

my first

This is my first wing. Now I'm considering a second, full wing. Blacked out of course.