Did you own a Goldwing before the F6B?

View Poll Results: Did you convert from a Wing to an F6B?

Voters
257. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

63 24.51%
  • No

194 75.49%

Thread: Did you own a Goldwing before the F6B?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    76% no probably means Honda is getting what they wanted out of the F6B: A gateway to the Gold Wing. I absolutely would never have considered a full wing until I owned the F6B for a while. Now I do consider switching to a full wing.
    Going from a cruiser style touring bike to a full wing is too much of a change for some of us. The F6B is a nice way to bridge the gap and ease us into the wing.
    Riding the upward spiral.

Funny thing. I've owned nothing but sportbikes until my F6B last spring. I just traded my 2nd F6B for a new Goldwing and I/we love it! The B is a cool looking bike, but I much prefer riding the Wing. JMHO, yours may differ. My wife is much happier and wants to take a week long trip next summer. If I somehow pull off a bike that's just for me, it will probably be something sportbike-ish or a sport tourer.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

Wing Confession

I have owned a ton of bikes over the years including a1992 Goldwing. I hated that bike. I called it a Hondapotomus . The seat was way to wide and uncomfortable and it was a fat girl. I had previously owned some Electra glides and a couple of Yamaha Venture Royals which I loved. That V 4 power and Handling was great. I sold the Wing and went back to Harley's and a Beemer also. Swore I would never buy a Wing again. Many years go bye and I see an F6B. It was lust at first sight. I bought it and when anyone asked what is that I proudly say an F6B. This thing runs and handles like a sport bike.After several months of owning and loving this bike I realize is says Goldwing right on it. What a difference 25 years make. This could be considered coming out but I guess I am a Goldwing guy.Geez, that hurt. F6Broy