Bike Birthdays

Thread: Bike Birthdays

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bike Birthdays

Apparently all of you fine folks have better things to do......than to spend time counting how many forum VIN registered members show that they bought their bikes in the month of February of 2013.

In reality, I am doing some work on my bike today, and I am in between moments of letting the super-glue dry.

However, just for your enjoyment, because...apparently that is the only reason I am on this forum is to entertain....here is a list of the 10 forum members that are celebrating the ONE year anniversary/birthday of buying their bikes.

Congratulations for the One Year goes out to:

BlackBetty
    MYSTER REE
    FLjay
    Hook
    Big Dew
    glryder98
    Steve0080
    Texas TC
    Memphian

and last but not normal....Freak

1 year and I will be celebrating a b'day.

&
    Ride it like you stole it

Mine will be 2/20

Yep, had the new Texas State inspection to start year two this week. I only have 16000 miles, embarrassingly low compared to several of you. However, in my defense, I ride in cold weather but leave it in the garage during brutally hot Texas summer days. My advanced years have taken some of my ability to ride in the heat. Probably too many trips to Sturgis in the middle of the summer sittin on top of an air cooled Harley engine effected my heat tolerance now that I am a bit older.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bike Birthday

Mine will be 2/22-5500 miles

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    Yep, had the new Texas State inspection to start year two this week. I only have 16000 miles, embarrassingly low compared to several of you. However, in my defense, I ride in cold weather but leave it in the garage during brutally hot Texas summer days. My advanced years have taken some of my ability to ride in the heat. Probably too many trips to Sturgis in the middle of the summer sittin on top of an air cooled Harley engine effected my heat tolerance now that I am a bit older.
    I can relate.
    Remember (1) particular year were 5 minutes out of Glencoe campgrounds were it felt like I had cottenballs in my mouth and couldn't has produced a spit had my balls been on fire.