I ordered and installed the clearview short "sport touring" (widest but shortest) Clearview model with the Honda vent installed and test drove it this weekend on a ~250 mile ride through the southern AZ twisties-- I am 5" 10" with a 31 in inseam, and ride with a full face helmet- here are my notes-

1) about half of my helmet was in turbulence/buffet, from ~50 mph and up, crouching down about 3 inches and slightly forward put me back in the "bubble"- this did not seem to vary much with speed in the 50-80 Mph range.
2) had a hard time getting any airflow though my helmet, despite the full open vent ( I have a Shoei GT Air lid) it was a perfect 80 degree day, ended up wanting the faceshield up for ventilation most of the time
3) good job on "neck down" shielding from the wind and buffet.. but again, little flow from the vent through my mesh jacket.

Considering the "tall" version of the clearview (which is only 2" taller as measured from the dashboard...), or perhaps punting and going with a windbender... (I like the asthetics of the windbender over the Mastad, although this forum seems to have mostly Mastad fans...

Any comments out there on Mastad vs Windbender???

Thanks

Boltar