Early Summer

Thread: Early Summer

Early Summer

Did a quick 3 day trip to west Texas and coming in this afternoon it was nearly 90 degrees. Attached photos: River Road in Big Bend park, attack chicken in Presidio and Vet memorial in Valentine, Tx.

FlyinF, I like the pin-stripping on the bike, and the way you got the bike all packed for riding. Looks good. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Great pictures, thanks for sharing! Bike looks fantastic.

I'd like to see more of your bike, especially the tour box setup from the rear and rear 3/4 views. I think I'm going with the similar theme for when I have a passenger.

I'm in South Carolina. We just had a snow and ice storm since Tuesday night. I still don't have power at my house! However, weatherman is calling for 75 degrees by next Thursday!

Thanks for compliments on the bike. I will try and get some pics of the top box this weekend.

Looks good and fun but why did you bring so much gear for 1 guy for 3 days? Were you camping?

The tour bag is used for a back rest...............and yes I have ice chest, food/drinks, stove, computer, books, tools/compressor and this is Texas gotta have summer and winter gear when I left it was 38 when I returned it was 90. When I travel I like to have everything..........isn't that why I have a big bike???????

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinF View Post
    The tour bag is used for a back rest...............and yes I have ice chest, food/drinks, stove, computer, books, tools/compressor and this is Texas gotta have summer and winter gear when I left it was 38 when I returned it was 90. When I travel I like to have everything..........isn't that why I have a big bike???????
    Sounds good to me!

And this was my fancy dinner at Motel 6.