Ordered my first accessory

Thread: Ordered my first accessory

Ordered my first accessory

Don't even have my bike yet and I ordered my first accessory. Bought the luggage rack from Dale aka Hondabikepro. Transaction went smooth, thanks Dale!!!

Excellent choice, Bill. Dale makes a darn good product. It is the larger of the three rack choices, and really good if you want to strap a bag or box to it.

Better warm up the M/C - Visa....once you start you can not stop !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Yup,what Steve said, haven't picked mine up yet and so far have bought a Mustang seat, Muth mirrors, F6b bag liners, grip puppies, and some tinted front lights. fun fun,fun.

Hey, Choptop...When you finally do get the bike and Mustang seat together post any comments you have about the install of the Mustang seat...It seems many are having issues with making them fit, etc. without a big hassle...I have the Wingstuff pointed seat bolts already and was going to order the seat but decided to wait until spring to see if others continue to have fitament issues....The Mustang seat video on their web-site shows how easy it is to install the seat, but if so, why are many having trouble making the thing fit correctly??

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Hey, Choptop...When you finally do get the bike and Mustang seat together post any comments you have about the install of the Mustang seat...It seems many are having issues with making them fit, etc. without a big hassle...I have the Wingstuff pointed seat bolts already and was going to order the seat but decided to wait until spring to see if others continue to have fitament issues....The Mustang seat video on their web-site shows how easy it is to install the seat, but if so, why are many having trouble making the thing fit correctly??
    Will do, will be a couple, three weeks. I think I will order the bolts.