Torq Master Exhaust
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Torq Master Exhaust

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Man do I agree that rolled edges would be great. However, they would also be more expensive. $499 for chrome pipes is really pretty reasonable I think. I am contemplating getting small orange safety cones for my garage. LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    Man do I agree that rolled edges would be great. However, they would also be more expensive. $499 for chrome pipes is really pretty reasonable I think. I am contemplating getting small orange safety cones for my garage. LOL.
    I couldn't agree more that at $499 they are a great buy and look great. I have an old pair of hockey shin pads I could send you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alberta Beagle View Post
    I couldn't agree more that at $499 they are a great buy and look great. I have an old pair of hockey shin pads I could send you!!!!
    Hockey shin pads, eh? Never considered that. LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Send Jimmy a feedback suggesting he make a pair 2" shorter. We discussed that point when he did mine. He was a little concerned that people may not like the tips that stick out the back. It's a simple thing for him to trim before it goes in for plating. And yes, the stock covers need to be plated too. He was looking into buying a couple of sets when he did mine. I traded the set he had done with mine when he did the fitment.

(yes, it's Saturday and I'm back for the weekend).
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

I actually like the way they fit including the fact they stick out the back. I just have to remember they are there when I walk around the back of the motorcycle. That is a little difficult for an old guy. LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

trying to order

I've been calling and Emailing Jimmy from torq master for the black set but voice mail is full.
    I will try again this week. Black is special order and the covers should be done at the same time.
    Maybe he went up to Americade in NY, but that is a long way from CA.

If not at a motorcycle event, he may be on an off-roading trip in Baja; he'll be back.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
    I've been calling and Emailing Jimmy from torq master for the black set but voice mail is full.
    I will try again this week. Black is special order and the covers should be done at the same time.
    Maybe he went up to Americade in NY, but that is a long way from CA.

Please keep us informed.I am very interested in the black chrome ones also. Wow picking up bike tomorrow and I want pipes already

Did you guys check with your Honda dealers? My dealer keeps both chrome and black in stock for accessorizing the bikes they sell.

image.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool

Sweet !!!!! I had mine done so they go out the back!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com