Test Ride

Thread: Test Ride

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Test Ride

Really excited for my first test ride on the F6B tomorrow. Anything you guys feel I should pay special attention to?

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Really excited for my first test ride on the F6B tomorrow. Anything you guys feel I should pay special attention to?
    When you get back, try not to smile too much. you will get a better deal!

Bring your full face helmet if you have one. Especially if they didn't change out the windshield. You'll get a better feel of this bike.

Be prepared for the first gear hesitation if the bike isn't warmed up completely, after that just pretend you are on a 850lb sport bike and enjoy! It's very hard to find something that you don't like in a motorcycle with this bike.

As said above, bring a full face helmet if you can...My first test ride was horrible as I had to use a small beanie helmet from the dealer as I had forgotten mine..The wind noise was way to much for me..Loved the power,smoothness, and handling but could not enjoy them much as the turbulence and wind was terrible...Took another test ride a few days later with my own helmet, a 3/4 with face shield, and what a difference...Bought the bike, installed a Baggershield 11-19" adjustable and "whalla" Love the thing and what a bike......

Pay attention to your checkbook, after the ride you will be willing to pay anything for the bike.
    It is an 850 pound sportbike for sure.
    -Eric