Honda Motorsports sales STAFF where are you? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Honda Motorsports sales STAFF where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Aron View Post
    My salesman told me the 6 radio presets were shock adjustments
    That is a GREAT FEATURE, I was unaware of that !!!

A salesman at the Marina del Rey store was trying to convince me their only F6B on the floor, a Standard Model without the center stand, heated grips and self canceling turn signals was the Deluxe Model. When I asked why he thought it was the Deluxe Model with those options missing, he told me because the sign on the bike says so.

Quote Originally Posted by Aron View Post
    My salesman told me the 6 radio presets were shock adjustments
    lol....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Honda of the Ozark's couldn't get me off their lots fast enough the day I bought my bike. I stopped in because my Valkyrie was acting up and traded it on a new 2013. Once the deal was done they actually got impatient as I transferred my gear and other stuff from one bike to the other.
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

My dealer pretty much kissed my ass until I said "I'll take it."
    After that, nothing.
    Don't think my dealer sold many touring bikes, in fact, all the delivery guy told me was that it's a shaft drive bike and showed me how to open the gas cap.

The service manager where I bought my bike told me it had a 6-speed transmission. I knew, from prior reading, that it was 5-speed so I asked him, are you sure? He said, absolutely! Wonder why I never took my bike back to that dealer for service? In fact, I've never taken it back to any dealer for help and I don't plan to.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Central Motorsports in Mt. Pleasant, MI. is one of the best dealers that I have ever dealt with..I got to know the owner and his son and I am sure this helps, but they treated me with respect before I met them and I was impressed by the sales persons knowledge of the bikes. Service and Parts are the best I have seen in all my years of riding bikes, which includes many different brands...They have won my business as long as I receive the attention and care that they have demonstrated in the past......Ride safe

Mine didn't know anything about the bike. I asked to show me the location of the usb port and he said since its not in the front cubby, my bike didnt have it

I had a wing so I kind of tuned out while the guy explained the obvious. That's all he could do. I did stop into to pick up an oil filter last weekend. After 15 minutes l left. Two of them could not figure out what filter went on an F6. It was kind of sad. At one point I was going to tell them it was the same one as the regular wing but I just said F it and left!

I bought from a small country dealer.
    The dealership owner is the salesman, the shop foreman and head mechanic , the service manager, the parts manager, and finance manager.
    He actually has a staff of 3; two mechanics and a secretary.
    Can't beat that for personal service.

When I bought mine the salesman went crazy trying to find the reverse switch and right side glove compartment (my GW had these). I did get a great deal, though. They also sold my 2007 GW for me on Ebay for no charge except for regular Ebay fees.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden