Mustang seat - Just a tad pissed! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mustang seat - Just a tad pissed!

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    No, unfortunally it's a principle thing. If he see's that his product is in demand and that there is a HUGH backlog on it, he should hire extra help to meet the demand. My only guess is that with less help, then he has more money for himself. The Steve Jobs of motorcycle seats. I just wish him well but he won't get my business.

Updated: Just ordered the Utopia backrest from Wingstuff.
    Tis the season for seats! Coming from a motorcycle product manufacturing background it is not just as easy as hiring a few more folks unless you think there is no skill involved. Mustang has a high quality product and if you want the cover tight and the stitching straight it does take skill. As far as making money I would think the more seats they send out the door the more $$ they will make. Good company, good product but if you can't wait buy another seat. There is a reason why some restaurants have a line out the door and another across the street has no wait.

one standard available right now.

Quote Originally Posted by jakec View Post
    Get the Mustang, it's worth the wait.
    We actually got caught up on the standard F6B seat and have one in stock right now.
    We have just one person still waiting for a tuck and roll, should be pretty quick and one more coming fairly soon that is not spoken for.
    If you do want to save a little you can use "seat4percent" on check out or call.
    http://store.valueaccessories.net/MustangTripperFastbackSeatsHondaGoldWingF6B.aspx
    Rick

Mustang seat

I ordered one 9 days ago as well! I guess I will check on it from powersports2go on Ebay Now I see They have ALOT of bad ebay reviews. The ad said items 7 still available 3 so it couldn't be a backorder issue right

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRob View Post
    I ordered one 9 days ago as well! I guess I will check on it from powersports2go on Ebay Now I see They have ALOT of bad ebay reviews. The ad said items 7 still available 3 so it couldn't be a backorder issue right
    I sent them a message this morning.They responded with no Mustang seats in stock will probably be after April 12th.I told them it shows 3 available in another message but got no response yet and do not figure I will get one
    Ride it like you stole it

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    My dealer has corbin seats and they do look great but when I sat on one, it seemed really hard to my sensitive tush !
    Corbin Refers to their seat as a Motorcycle "Saddle" and is therefore hard like a saddle. Different theory than a seat.....Dickie

Glad I got mine threw Value Accessories when I did!

seat

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    I sent them a message this morning.They responded with no Mustang seats in stock will probably be after April 12th.I told them it shows 3 available in another message but got no response yet and do not figure I will get one
    You ordered from the same place? I think I may cancel and reorder somewhere else. What a crock!

Thumbs up

Not cool to say 3 available if it's a lie. You can report them to Ebay... This is not the same seller I got mine from a while back, that one does not list having any right now. I wouldn't do business with sellers that misrepresent the facts.

I have a Rick Mayer seat that I am 100% happy with and it's built on the OEM pan so it accepts the Utopia backrest. I had Ultimate seats (rider, passenger, and both backrests) on my Valkyrie and was totally satisfied with that too. . For those still undecided, I'd check out Rick Mayer, Russell Day Long, and Ultimate.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRob View Post
    You ordered from the same place? I think I may cancel and reorder somewhere else. What a crock!
    No a friend wanted.I have a Corbin
    Ride it like you stole it