Quote Originally Posted by Jabbasan View Post
How long did it take to install Hornblower? anything to watch out for during the install?
Roughly, I would say around 2 hours or so depending on how fast you work. You'll need to pop off the speaker grill piece and disconnect the tweeters and the multipin plug. I also removed the 4 bolts holding the dash for even better access but didn't disconnect any of the dash plugs. I simply held the dash up and out of the way with a bungee. Of course, the supplied hydraulic extension fittings and bleeder valves take some time to fit and bleed but it's no problem. Since I have heated grips, it did take a little more time to remove the left grip but a special tool is included in the kit that makes this easier without damaging the heat element. If I had a regular non-heated grip, I would have floated the grip off with compressed air in about 5 seconds.

As I mentioned, the instructions are excellent and the install is very straightforward. Due to the multiple angles of adjustment available, one could spend a fair amount of time "dialing these in" but that's a good thing IMHO. It sure is nice to be able to adjust up, down, forward, backward, width, and wrist angle. You could even adjust one side different from the other but I'm not sure why one would want to do that.