Torq Master Exhaust - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Torq Master Exhaust

From what I saw, I really believe that you will be more than pleased with these pipes. I am having a heck of a time not going down and buying a set for my F6B. My dealer has both chrome and black in stock!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damn, I broke down and bought a set this morning. I went with the chrome version for my red Deluxe. Had the dealer install and rode it home. I really like the sound. It is like a small block V8 engine with Flowmasters installed. I could still hear the radio at 80 mph so they are not obnoxiously loud. I did leave the baffles in and that makes for the perfect sound for my taste.

This is the first thing I have bought for the F6B that has no purpose other than making noise. I swore I was only going to purchase functional items for this motorcycle. Oh well, you only live once!
    image.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking good!

What is the cost for these pipes in black?

Quote Originally Posted by slather1 View Post
    What is the cost for these pipes in black?
    The black chrome pipes are $699 at Wingstuff. The chrome is $499 same source and that is the price I paid locally. I think the process costs more and you may get some matching shields with the black chrome. With the chrome, the stock exhaust shields are used.

http://wingstuff.com/products/786-gl...ce_exhaust-f6b
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have put about a hundred or so miles on the new pipes and love them. However, one of the things that makes them cool also makes them dangerous. The edges of the pipes pertruding back past the saddlebags are SHARP. I have a nice gash in my right shin to prove it. Be careful out there, there are hidden dangers everywhere. LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    I have put about a hundred or so miles on the new pipes and love them. However, one of the things that makes them cool also makes them dangerous. The edges of the pipes pertruding back past the saddlebags are SHARP. I have a nice gash in my right shin to prove it. Be careful out there, there are hidden dangers everywhere. LOL.
    Well Tex for a guy not in the market that didn't take you too long to be IN the market!!! LOL

The pipes look great and I like the chrome!!!! Too bad about the shin. Rolled edges on those pipes would be awesome.

Man do I agree that rolled edges would be great. However, they would also be more expensive. $499 for chrome pipes is really pretty reasonable I think. I am contemplating getting small orange safety cones for my garage. LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    Man do I agree that rolled edges would be great. However, they would also be more expensive. $499 for chrome pipes is really pretty reasonable I think. I am contemplating getting small orange safety cones for my garage. LOL.
    I couldn't agree more that at $499 they are a great buy and look great. I have an old pair of hockey shin pads I could send you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alberta Beagle View Post
    I couldn't agree more that at $499 they are a great buy and look great. I have an old pair of hockey shin pads I could send you!!!!
    Hockey shin pads, eh? Never considered that. LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]