What is your F6B's nickname........and why? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What is your F6B's nickname........and why?

The mistress cause shes the only other girl my wife says I'm allowed to ride

That black bitch…..
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Anita's Sled because she reminds me of those big bobsled racers that are swift and take all those curves so gracefully.

shooter
    Shay-Shay. Girlfriends name is Sharon and I'm always kidding her that is her stripper name. Decided to give it to the B. I have an M109R that I call "Shameless" cause she likes to show out when she gets in front of other bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderm View Post
    Mine is metallic Yellow and black and I named mine Bumble Bea after the transformer Camero of a similar name. I am fighting the urge to purchase a transformer hood ornament....
    Ummm...you need to do that. That would be very cool.
    And I'm naming mine either Guenhwyvar, the name of magical black panther in a book series I love, but it is also the name of my ar-15 Or I'll name her Proud Mary from the CCR song.

Putt Name

REDBONE

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderm View Post
    Mine is metallic Yellow and black and I named mine Bumble Bea after the transformer Camero of a similar name. I am fighting the urge to purchase a transformer hood ornament....

As usual I didn't read all the instructions and didn't give reason!!!

Much like Marauderm it's after the Camero from the movie! How could it not be! I'm really diggin' your transformer theme idea! Never was into them growing up but the movies are a different story.

Need to be sure to post any pics of what you do so I'm sure not to replicate!!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Mine should be called "Smokey" because of all the Big Bike Smoke Chrome parts that were installed on the bike when I bought it from the dealer.

Carl
    2013 Black Smoke Chrome LE Honda Goldwing F6B 04/26/2014
    2007 Blue/White Suzuki M109R LE 05/02/2007
    2003 Candy Red Honda VTX1800C 04/01/2005
    1999 Black/Red Honda Valkyrie Interstate 05/05/2012 (Sold 7/25/15)
    1973 Gold Honda CB750 Four 04/16/2010

HUMMMM

Well I have a '97' black and yellow Valkyrie that is the 'ORIGIONAL' Bumblebee (the yellow and black F6's need to adopt something origional!) and the Valks name is 'Killer Bee' but my black F6 is 'Black Bee.'