Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
Like I've said before Sat. Radio is a thing of the past.
Not sure why you find it necessary to keep expressing your opinion about how you don't care for satellite radio.

Once would have seemed to be more than sufficient.

Obviously some of us have differing opinions on the subject.

Pandora and I heart are great, as long as you have cell service and an unlimited data plan.

Oh, yeah that's right, you're paying for those services too by way of the cell contract. I know that I'm fortunate in that regards as the company I work for provides me with my smart phone and cell service /data plan. However, how many can say the same thing?

And if you want unlimited skipping ability and commercial free versions , you'll also have to be subscribed.
CHa ching

Should I also point out that those services are dependent on a cell service and a proper phone signal with data?

Pandora and I heart are great, until they start buffering as you're going in and out of phone service.

I think I have maybe 200 gigabytes of music I can choose to put on my thumb drive. That music comes in many genres and styles. Yet as I listen to various channels on satellite , or Pandora, I hear music that I don't have or have not thought of. Plus, as some have pointed out, I live a pretty busy life. I am not retired. Taking the time to make a " play list" usually just consist of selecting shuffle all.