XM radio??

Thread: XM radio??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

XM radio??

I am wanting to instale XM radio..But I want it to be plug and play with eather the usb port or mp3 plug.That way I can activate one radio and when not riding I can plug it in semi truck during the work week. Any suggestions. Thanks Bill

Shameless bump!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I have the Stratus 7 XM radio in the left pocket.Works great hooked up to the aux plug there.Head unit can be removed and plugged into another base in your semi.I use mine in a port box in my shop when it is not on the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    I have the Stratus 7 XM radio in the left pocket.Works great hooked up to the aux plug there.Head unit can be removed and plugged into another base in your semi.I use mine in a port box in my shop when it is not on the bike.
    Thanks that may be just what im looking for.

I have Sirius in my IPhone…I just plug into the phone and run it thru the bike...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

XM Radio Install

I have had xm on my last 4 bikes. I created a mount that bolts to the clutch resivour and ran power and aux. Conection from under the left storage pod. This way I can transfer the receiver from bike to truck and back.

hope this helps.