Yesterday, I went for a ride on some two lane mountain roads close to me with my new Mustang standard seat. Here are some comments about the seat:

It is really fun to riding the F6B in the twisties with the Mustang seat position.
I like the added stability of being able to “really” flat foot the bike at stops, (30” inseam).
The seat itself is comfortable. No sliding forward or grippy material feeling a couple of owners have reported (the difference maybe standard vs tuck-n-roll).
Nice looking, well made seat.

Not so good for “me”, I have a problem with my legs bothering me when sitting. It is a problem I have had for a while. When I was working, sitting in a chair at my desk for extended periods made my legs uncomfortable. I had a 2012 GL1800 with a MBL sport kit and one of the reasons I traded it was because my legs would get uncomfortable when riding it. I got my F6B thinking that the different riding/seating position would work for me, and it did. However, I noticed yesterday my legs were getting a little uncomfortable toward the end of my ride. I am going to take it on longer ride, and see what happens.
Attachment 5372Attachment 5373Attachment 5374