Best/Worst of the F6B
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst of the F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Best/Worst of the F6B

Hey guys, I was wondering what you F6B owners think are the 3 best and worst things about the F6B?

For me coming off of a Harley, I like the quiet smooth power without spending thousands to get it to "run right"

the worst for me are:
    foot position, ( still getting used to it from forward controls)
    No Cruise control
    Having to use the ignition key to unlock the bags
    Piss poor paint!

I do like this bike a lot.

Hate the paint.
    Having to use a key to start, Harley got that right. Not really a defect though.

Love this bike!!

Like - Engine, Handling, ABS Brakes

Dislike - Stock Windshield, Paint (it is typical of black), Have to use key for saddle bags.

Truth is I can live with the shortcomings as the strong points of this bike really overshadow the shortcomings.

I love my F6B and am fascinated by the number of compliments from non-riders and riders of all types of bikes.

The funniest was a mother and her young son who approached me at Starbucks and trhe kid asked me if I was Batman!!!! I've also had 3 other people tell me that the bike "looks like something Batman would ride". Very cool!!!

likes/Dislikes

Likes- Engine, Power, Smoothness, Handling

Dislikes-Paint, To low ground cleareance ( Im killing my pegs and belly pan), All the keys needed to open everything.

likes / dislikes

I hated the windshield put on a honda line windshield, I change the brake pedal show Chrome, I change the shifter to kuryakyn - raised back rest
    Added a go cruise -kuryakyn highway pegs - kuryakyn risers and I'm ordering a drivers backrest.
    I gutted the muffler tips an drilled 7 - 1/2 holes in the muffler - I like the sound It don't even care if anybody else does

Quote Originally Posted by bigdew View Post
    Likes- Engine, Power, Smoothness, Handling

Dislikes-Paint, To low ground cleareance ( Im killing my pegs and belly pan), All the keys needed to open everything.
    I would have to say that there is something wrong with your one particular bike, if you are killing your pegs and belly pan. Mine has over 7000 miles on it now, and I have not scraped my pegs once, and have not even scratched my belly pan. What are you running over ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alberta Beagle View Post
    Like - Engine, Handling, ABS Brakes

Dislike - Stock Windshield, Paint (it is typical of black), Have to use key for saddle bags.

Truth is I can live with the shortcomings as the strong points of this bike really overshadow the shortcomings.

I love my F6B and am fascinated by the number of compliments from non-riders and riders of all types of bikes.

The funniest was a mother and her young son who approached me at Starbucks and trhe kid asked me if I was Batman!!!! I've also had 3 other people tell me that the bike "looks like something Batman would ride". Very cool!!!
    ABS Brakes??

The Great White North riders get ABS.

fl1madmax

Lightbulb easy to make bags unlock

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    For me coming off of a Harley, I like the quiet smooth power without spending thousands to get it to "run right"

the worst for me are:
    foot position, ( still getting used to it from forward controls)
    No Cruise control
    Having to use the ignition key to unlock the bags
    Piss poor paint!

I do like this bike a lot.
    I just saw how to fix bag locking, get extra Key made and cut off head, get Honda rubber radio Knob, glue Key in radio knob after
    you put slice in it and always leave it in back, just turn knob every time you want to open bags! Great Idea, you can also make one for Glove box if
    you havent already chenged it out for Karyakan glove box replacement I love mine, JB