Gentlemen, you both can be mad at me, if that is what you choose to do, but I am simply pointing out that there is no need or reason to scrape the pegs, or the belly pan, or the exhaust shields on this bike, if everything is set up correctly, and if the rider enters and exits the corners/curves correctly. It is very easy to call me names, because I speak frankly, and forthrightly. But the issue at hand is not my public persona, it is that someone is scratching the pegs and belly pan and exhaust shields on a consistent basis.

If a rider only scrapes their pegs once in awhile, that is acceptable. A lot of riders get a little too much lean angle, or the wrong line into or out of a corner every once in a while. That is not a problem.

The problem is...and was originally stated as...that bigdew was killing his pegs and belly pan. And you just stated that you are doing this consistently. So, that takes the reply by the SpeedyWho out of the equation, because you only scrape your pegs intermittently. The bigdew does it consistently.

I would love to look at your bike and figure out HOW you are scraping your belly pan, and exhaust shields, as I have never known anyone to scrape those.

But, let's take "me" out of this picture, because obviously you two do not want to take my word for this, or anything. I would love to know how many other riders that have had a belly pan on a GL-1800 Wing, have ever scraped their belly pan, or the exhaust shields.

Just because you do not like my answers, or comments...does not mean I am wrong, or that you are riding the bike correctly. That is why the MSF offers an ERC class. Evem I recently took a 3 wheeled sidecar/trike classs, because in our state you have to take this class to get the endorsement to ride a sidecar rig or trike. I aced the class, was asked by the lead instructor if I wanted to be an instructor for them, and then he realized that I had been, for the ERC classes, for more than 20 years. Duh !