As a word of caution...if anyone is even thinking about buying a Radar Screamer...I would advise against going with this company:

http://www.motorcycleradar.com/contact.htm

As it appears they have gone into hiding, refusing to directly answer any phone calls...refusing to respond to any e-mails, etc.

If I lived out there in jefferson, MA., I would ride over there and visit them.

I sent a package back to them 18 days ago, and the US Post Office tracking shows it was delivered to them 11 days ago.
This was the Radar Screamer that I had bought...installed on my bike to be able to hear my Valentine One detector, and found it to be faulty. I had several communications with the owner...Larry...and we agreed that I would send it back to him, and receive a full refund. He now has the faulty unit, and refuses to return calls or reply to e-mails. Even if I ptretend to be someone else...there is no getting through to him.

So, while I know that 93.14159 % of you have no ned to buy one of these...one of our obligations on this forum to to inform the rest of the members when something mischievious occurs, so that no one else gerts bitten in the butt.