1st comment about the 6 yesterday
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st comment about the 6 yesterday

1st comment about the 6 yesterday

Was leaving a local alcohol dispensing station when a guy asked me if that was my Honda outside, threw me for a second because I have never had a Honda before, anyway he said "that's a bad ass looking bike. The first time always feels the best.

more of those coming your way!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

The best part is when they take pics going down the rode!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Honestly, this happens every time I ride. Recently I got pigeonholed by a drunk guy outside of a bar in Weaverville, CA. "Before you put that helmet on, I gotta ask..." followed by 20 questions on the bike. Even the guys I was riding with kept commenting on it.

And who can blame them? The F6B is one badass bike.

My buddy slid a twenty between the cubby, he calls it a 20 year old stripper. He won't stop rubbing the bike when he sees it. It's really quite disturbing.

Talking

Yep - Get use to it. It is a bad ass looking bike...! It makes me feel good when people tell me "I have seen you riding around town." And like the others, each time I have the bike out, someone gives me a thumbs-up or offers good comments. None of my other bikes have ever provided me with so much positive attention.
    -R

Today was funny. I rode up to Cave Creek (local town that bikers frequent) for lunch with my HD friends. We pulled into The Hideaway, which is semi-famous nowadays I guess. At least in AZ.

http://www.hideaway-usa.com/

Anyway, the bike parking is half dirt and the parking attendant directed all my friends to the dirt and stopped me. He pointed to a spot all by itself, out of the dirt and right next to the stage where the band was about to play. I didn't know if I was being segregated for good or bad reasons but I didn't care, I got a sweet parking spot! The whole time we were there I watched people go over and check it out. It's fun watching them look it over with that "WTF is that?" look on their face.

After lunch we rode out to Bartlett Lake, a cool twisty short ride close to Cave Creek. It was a good day.

It is a pretty cool thing. I stopped for breakfast after a morning ride and was asked is that your Honda ? Yeah ,then the questions and comments on it. I just got mine and rode with my crew for the first time Saturday morning - they kept getting on it ! I normally wont let anyone get on my bike,these are experienced riders and respectful,so I let it slide. The compliments were worth it I guess....and the Ride ! I have fallen in love all over again.....

THAT FEEEEEEELING

We all know that feeling. Once again in love with the wind and the ride.

Lots of positive comments on my 6 so far, and it's only been two weeks.