Loose front end

Thread: Loose front end

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Loose front end

Anyone experiencing this. When coming to a stop the front end seems loose. Its difficult to keep the bars straight.

Nope......

No ! And if you are experiencing this...your bike has a serious problem. Before it kills you, you would be best to have this thoroughly checked out.

To EVERYONE...when you post a post like that, please tell all of us...how many miles are on the bike...is the bike 100% stock, or have you added anything that might affect this ?

I would ask YOU...what tire pressures are you running ? I know what the pressures are supposed to be...but I want to know what you really are running...not what the silly book says.

yes, my F6 B also does this. I think it's because of my height :-) full-size GL 1800 also did it. I'm a little on the short side. This happens to me every time I come to a stop. The bar will turn in the direction of whichever foot. I put down might be the lean angle. I'm 5 foot five

Miles its stock and I am running 41psi front and rear with less than 2000 miles. My 2012 Level 2 also did it. I changed the suspension setting from 0 to 8 solo riding and it was a lot better but when I tried it on my wifes F6B she said it was worse

Just for the hell of it when coming to a stop try looking straight ahead instead of down where the front wheel is.