2013 F6B Deluxe Blackout

Thread: 2013 F6B Deluxe Blackout

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    After reading through this thread, i decided to go out and purchase a couple of cans of plasti-dip, black, and last night I painted the lower front cowl of my f6b.. I was worried that this was going to take a pounding from the front tire and I do not like the look of a fender extender, (plus does not fix in my wheel chock when i trailer it), so I went this direction..
    I think it came out pretty good.. we will see how it holds up...

After watching some you tube videos related to this product, I am thinking of maybe plasti-dip the chrome honda badges as well... the cool thing about this plasti-dip stuff, is you can take it off, if you do not like it..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Had to run out to the garage and check . . .my lower front cowl is black already. What color was your before you started?

If I could get a wrap for $500 I'd do it. All the quotes I'm getting are $1000-$1200. Too much for me to justify it. I was thinking carbon fiber would look cool. I saw some that they sell at Pep Boys now but it's not 3M so I wouldn't trust it on my paint.

Quote Originally Posted by 4DI2D View Post
    Had to run out to the garage and check . . .my lower front cowl is black already. What color was your before you started?
    True .. it was and is black, but now it has a protective coating on it which I can replace with a new coating as needed and the plastic is protected from rocks and the like...