Just thinkin' out loud,,,,

Couple things,,,

I assume the back is as flat as the front,,, If so, it would accept a big ole swath of industrial Velcro,,,

The 6 saddlebags have some 'space' in the back that might be the appropriate size,,,

Wondering if I could Velcro this inside to very rear wall of the bag,,, 'semi-vertical',,, Maybe up high, maybe low, but 'back',,, Could actually be anywhere, but just trying to make use of a 'nook or cranny' that's otherwise vacant,,,

Currently have the Slime kit, but it just kinda slides around, even with mats,,, Not bad, but it might be pretty slick to stick/secure one of these in a corner of a bag outta sight/outta mind/outta the way,,, (Kinda like a Magnetic key box)

I can see where the ADV guys (And many others) would like the case/maybe the extra wiring,,,. The compressor alone would work for me.

Also,,, hose. Some compressors have 'plastic' hoses/lines that eventually get brittle/fail. I see this one has a polyurethane hose. We use some polyurethane in construction that's extremely durable, but I'm not familiar with 'hoses',,, Are there other similar hoses in use / available for viewing out in the ~ normal~ everyday world? Something a person could say, "I've seen that before?"

Thanks!