ULTIMATE SEATS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ULTIMATE SEATS

ULTIMATE SEATS

They just got back for a Rally and have stock on the King and Std with all the bells and whistles. Just ordered mine setup. Get em while there hot and available.

I ordered mine May 29th so hopefully I will see it next week. No shipping info but maybe that because they have been at a Rally. Finger Crossed

I ordered mine last Friday and got it Wednesday. A king. Only had time for short rides so far, but its very comfortable. I'll let you know when I have a chance at a longer ride.

Quote Originally Posted by SCMike View Post
    I ordered mine last Friday and got it Wednesday. A king. Only had time for short rides so far, but its very comfortable. I'll let you know when I have a chance at a longer ride.

Well that sucks for me. Did you order both backrests? Sound like I will have to make a call and see where mine is.

I just got my King seat at a Valkyrie rally in Asheville this past week. Love it. However the King does raise you up about an inch. I was hoping to just use the stock backrest with his riser but we tried both and my wife was more comfortable with the Ultimate back rest. One small item that needs to be addressed is that the black screws holding the passenger backrest rusted as soon as they got wet. Worst case maybe I can get some black allen head screws and find some black covers for them.

Ultimate King

Quote Originally Posted by djohncline View Post
    They just got back for a Rally and have stock on the King and Std with all the bells and whistles. Just ordered mine setup. Get em while there hot and available.
    I got so stoked called asking about stock on the passenger riser and Ultimate passenger back rest they were in stock. then I got a PM sold the day tripper while on phone with Ultimate sales order the king with drivers backrest, passenger riser and pad. 1035.00 plus 55.00 shipping. They got it shipped same day scheduled to arrive 19th. I hope it's everything, everyone says it is. I took a bath on the Mustang, shipping is absolutely insane.

Ultimate King rider position

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Ritsema View Post
    I just got my King seat at a Valkyrie rally in Asheville this past week. Love it. However the King does raise you up about an inch. I was hoping to just use the stock backrest with his riser but we tried both and my wife was more comfortable with the Ultimate back rest. One small item that needs to be addressed is that the black screws holding the passenger backrest rusted as soon as they got wet. Worst case maybe I can get some black allen head screws and find some black covers for them.

I spoke with sales a length no one mentioned a 1" rise in rider seating. We did discuss being further back slightly. 5'11" with 34" inseam 255lbs the king was the recommended seat. 14 day return policy, 1 yr. materials workmanship, lifetime pan and hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaRider View Post
    Well that sucks for me. Did you order both backrests? Sound like I will have to make a call and see where mine is.
    I only ordered the King seat, the passenger backrest pad and the longer post that mounts the Ultimate passenger backrest pad onto the stock backrest bracket.

I went on a seven-hour ride today and can say that this is the most comfortable motorcycle seat I have ever owned. Better than any stock and better than the Mustang I had on my VTX.

I can tell that the seat moves me back a little from the bars. That's one of the reasons I got it. I can't really tell whether it raises me up an inch. Overall, I'm very happy with the seat.

Quote Originally Posted by djohncline View Post
    I spoke with sales a length no one mentioned a 1" rise in rider seating. We did discuss being further back slightly. 5'11" with 34" inseam 255lbs the king was the recommended seat. 14 day return policy, 1 yr. materials workmanship, lifetime pan and hardware.
    I'm the same height with a 32 inch inseam, you should be fine.

I love my ultimate with backrest as I have previously posted. It does sit a little higher, but I eventually got used to it. When I scoot my butt forward and lean back and have my feet up on the highway pegs the height difference goes away. More comfortable than my recliner at home! I've also noticed that the seat becomes much softer and you sink down more into it in warmer weather and vice versa.