Official 1st Annual F6B Rally

Thread: Official 1st Annual F6B Rally

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We are good with what you have for sure. Like you said before if we ride the dragon then Friday is the day. Will likely still be pretty busy but better than the w/e. We be flexible. Looking forward to riding, relaxing, meeting you folks and talking F6B with F6B folks. FYI. I went on a charity ride this w/e in Cleveland, TN. At least 60 bikes: 1 Yamaha, 2 Vulcans, and zero Honda's period. All the rest Harleys. I rode my Victory on this one but did wear my new F6B shirt. No one would acknowledge the shirt unless they caught me off to the side and then ask me about it. It was strange, strange in deed. Yes. We certainly be looking forward to seeing you guys.

My vote for Saturday is :

1) Spending Saturday morning in Maggie Valley at Wheels Through Time Museum.

2) Lunch in Maggie Valley

3) Saturday afternoon riding Wayne Bush's : A Sport Bike Loop

To find out more about this ride go to : www.smokymountainrider.com

After you have read the first page scroll back to the top of the page and find Topics on the upper right hand side.

Click on "Maps" under topics.

Scroll down to : Best Motorcycle Rides In North Carolina ___ A Sport Bike Loop

He gives detailed directions on the roads, the turns and what to expect.

Then ... eventuality head toward the Microtel in Franklin

Cool

I'm thinkin dinner Thur night at, http://www.jarretthouse.com/aboutus.asp?id06=57
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I just booked my hotel room. How many people do we have committed to attend this event?

Bike WASH at the MiroTel motel

Hey Phantom and Steve, can one of you gentlemen please check with the rally motel and ask them if they would please have a bike washing station outside somewhere, so we can wash or clean our bikes ??????

I recently stayed at a Super 8 in Bozeman, Montana, and they had a bike washing station all set up, with a hose, nozzle, washing bucket, a gallon of washing soap, a lot of rags to wash and to dry, even tire spray stuff. I was impressed, used it (which I normall would not do, but I had a lot of free time), and I thanked them for having this.

Most motels already know that they need things like this, to avoid the riders using the motel towels to clean their bikes.

Please ask them.

Thank you,

cwjj2001

I hotel is getting booked up FAST....some folks will end up looking for a room if they dont hurry......

Miles....done oh Miles, did you see the 3 rd and 4 th set of E/C lights in the trailer???
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Miles....done oh Miles, did you see the 3 rd and 4 th set of E/C lights in the trailer???

Steve, I did not see the EC lights in the trailer.

BUT...how about another request for the rally, since you have taken care of the Bike Wash for us..............how about finding a really good pin-stripper, that is willing to come set up at the rally for one or two days, and would be willing to do pin-stripping on our bikes.

I think it is fun to get a local artist to do the name and year of the rally, like: 2013 F6B Rally.....Franklin, NC.

On my '89 ElectraGlide, I did an 8 month trip all around North America, and visited every rally I could find during those 8 months, and I always had the pin-stripper that was working the rally do a small mural or signature piece of the rally, on the front of the batwing fairing of the HD. After 8 months on the road, that fairing was covered in art.