Any Feedback on Kendon MC trailers? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Feedback on Kendon MC trailers?

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by 52edub View Post
    You can also look at the Kendon website and buy the kit that makes older trailers true ride up capable. I did it to my 2007 single Kendon. Makes all the difference when you can ride it up on the trailer.
    Yeah you know without the ride on feature you almost need two people. That was the selling feature for me.

I have the dual walk up Kendon and don't want to pay the big bucks that kendon wants for the center rail, If anybody out there has any experience modifing these trailers to a single center bike I would love to hear the details and or see photos.

Plam Bay Florida, summer in Battle Creek, Mi.

Feedback

Here is another option, I bought one of these last year. I know money is a concern but these are priced really good in my opinion. Towed my bike from Florida to Michigan and several other areas with my SUV and didn't even know the trailer was there. On the hwy I keep my speed at 80 most of the time. The trailer performed perfect, and I didn't notice more than a mile or two difference in my gas mileage.
    I am 67 years old, and I can easily fold and unfold the trailer and load the bike by myself. It stores in a very small area as you will be able to tell from the web site. The video's on the web site are a little outdated as the new trailers come with an adjustable wheel choke, reinforced stand on fenders, larger ramp, LED lighting, heavier metal in some stress points. Most people including me and I am 5'10 can ride the bike up on the trailer and still touch the ground because it sits so low. When I first saw the trailer in person I was amazed at how well it was built. I had a an Ironhorse trailer which I loved, but it took up two much room in my garage. We live in a gated community that doesn't allow storing anything outside. So I sold that trailer last year and bought the Stinger. I would buy another one in a heart beat. Here is a web site http://a1atrailers.com/site/stinger-trailers/