Mirror Wind Deflector

Thread: Mirror Wind Deflector

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I made my own deflectors. They work fine and being black, they blend in with the fairing.
    Attachment 6395Attachment 6396Attachment 6397

Got Bakers. Really help keep the cold air off your hands during those brutal FLA winters.. .

Opening them diverts some air onto rider during hotter weather.
    13 F6B Deluxe I've taken the road less traveled, now where the hell am I?
    I don't buy a bike to impress other people, just me !!

Quote Originally Posted by rumble-b View Post
    I made my own deflectors. They work fine and being black, they blend in with the fairing.
    Attachment 6395Attachment 6396Attachment 6397
    Very nice! How are they attached to the mirror. Need a pic from the cockpit side.

By the way! Really like your avatar. I'm working on a design for some badges for my Killer Bee and that is damn near if not exactly the artwork I'm playing with. Isn't that the dodge bee logo?? I gunna have to look that one up! Thanks RumbleB
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    Very nice! How are they attached to the mirror. Need a pic from the cockpit side.

By the way! Really like your avatar. I'm working on a design for some badges for my Killer Bee and that is damn near if not exactly the artwork I'm playing with. Isn't that the dodge bee logo?? I gunna have to look that one up! Thanks RumbleB
    Thanks SmallPasture. I made the brackets out of right angle aluminium and they mount to the existing holes under the mirrors. Just removed the oem bolts and screw the longer ones in.They have Nyloc nuts and rubber washers so that i can tighten them up but still pivot them. You're right about the Killer Bee, it is the Dodge Logo. We don't have that in Australia but when i was doing research on the F6B before buying it. i read a review that said " at full throttle the F6B sounds like a 265 Hemi motor" So i thought naming my bike Rumble-B was quite appropriate and found some logos on ebay to put on the bike

Attachment 6411Attachment 6412Attachment 6413Attachment 6414