Help Prioritizing some accessories

Thread: Help Prioritizing some accessories

Help Prioritizing some accessories

OK...I haven't even gotten my bike into my garage yet but doing my homework it looks like I must to some mods / add accessories. I know everyone has their own opinion but what would you do first.

1) Klock Work Windshield (BTW what height?)
    2) Torq Loops - Seen this debated a lot. I have the 626 installed but haven't ridden to see if the "Drone" is bad or not.
    3) SuperBrace - I have heard this was a must on older wings but newer wings it isn't as much of a big deal. I have seen several on here who has them installed and liked them.
    4) Speaker upgrade - I am looking at he J&P but wondering if a amp and speaker combo upgrade wouldn't be better. I have seen some say they were going to try that but haven't seen any recent feedback.

A taller Windshield is a must for most folks. What height is going to depend on whether you want to look through it or over it. The Klockwerks Flare is 14" I believe and made to look over.

I don't feel the F6 need a fork brace and I would recommend you ride it for awhile before buying one.

The stock stereo is pretty loud. Give it a try before investing money in upgrades.

I don't know anything about Torque Loops, but if they make the bike louder than they definitely aren't for me.

Good luck with the new bike and have fun.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Comfort first,,, Everything else later.

F6B Kworks only comes in one size, but rumors exist that the taller GL Kworks should fit (Even if KW has said it won't) Others have modified their KW to make it higher.

AMP!?!?! Sell the 626's and you most likely won't need one! LOL!!!

Good To go on KW, I have stock pipes so I can't answer #2, I don't drag my pipes in corners or hit the speed limiter everyday, so in my opinion for 3 is not needed. With Audio controls with AC on I have no problem hearing my Honda front speakers at 80. with a setting of 14.
    my # 5. would be MP3 rack
    # 6. some kind of highway pegs to stretch
    #7. GPS with power

everyone else can chime in on the rest. I'm fine with the seat.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Stress View Post
    OK...I haven't even gotten my bike into my garage yet but doing my homework it looks like I must to some mods / add accessories. I know everyone has their own opinion but what would you do first.

1) Klock Work Windshield (BTW what height?)
    2) Torq Loops - Seen this debated a lot. I have the 626 installed but haven't ridden to see if the "Drone" is bad or not.
    3) SuperBrace - I have heard this was a must on older wings but newer wings it isn't as much of a big deal. I have seen several on here who has them installed and liked them.
    4) Speaker upgrade - I am looking at he J&P but wondering if a amp and speaker combo upgrade wouldn't be better. I have seen some say they were going to try that but haven't seen any recent feedback.
    If you bought the Basic F6B first mod would be the center stand

Some kind of throttle lock for long trips would be a good investment. Also a bellypan is an inexpensive form of insurance.

Thanks all!

I am keeping my stock pipes so it the 626 is to much for me I will just put the stacks back on for a while. I think I agree with everyone else the windshield is a must. I got the deluxe model so I already will have the center stand.

Just so much to think about and play with. If only my wallet was as full of options.

On the bad side..going back to the doctor tomorrow.I think they missed a bone in the X-rays.one of my toes is 45 degrees off. Likely to set the clock back and add more time to my recovery. Dumb accidents.

one of my toes is 45 degrees off........ What the Hell?
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

They missed two broken toes....Surgery scheduled for Tuesday on the one that is at a 45 degree angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Stress View Post
    They missed two broken toes....Surgery scheduled for Tuesday on the one that is at a 45 degree angle.
    Good luck with the surgery. Don't know how doctors can miss broken toes, but at least they caught it, right? Here's to a speedy recovery so you can get out there and ride!