HARLEY BOYS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HARLEY BOYS

HARLEY BOYS

I have been going to a local watering hole since the weather has gotten nicer here in Maryland and the fellas have seen me pull in and not really paid much attention to me. Until tonight the same guys that have seen me week after week finally decided to take and look at what I was rocking and they were amazed that it was a Goldwing and such a sleek looking Goldwing. Do you know that each of the Harley riders had to sit on it and all they could do is scratch their heads and say that was a great decision on bikes to buy and it set up just right. I know no pictures. I have the worst time with this site and pictures. It's my only regret. Still trying.

Attachment 6495

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    I have the worst time with this site and pictures. It's my only regret. Still trying.
    Operator error

Under a post before you click on the "submit reply", it has a "manage attachments" button option, very simple.

You can upload …. bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Harley boys by in large seem to have a narrow view of what's available in the motorcycle world.
    It's their loss.
    '97 Valkyrie Tourer, SOLD!
    '98 Valkyrie Tourer, traded for wife's F6B
    '99 Valkyrie Tourer, traded in on MY NEW F6B!!!!
    '05 Shadow Spirit 750 traded for wife's F6B
    '05 Triumph Rocket 3, gone but not forgotten
    2013 F6B, black standard.
    2013 F6B, red Deluxe for the wife.

shooter
    If they ever ride a B, and are honest about it, they will throw rocks at the Hardley.

what amazes me is when a " biker" tells me how wonderful their bike is and never rode anything else . I am not knocking what anyone rides but before you sell me on what is the best please try test something else or at least know there are other manufactures.

I had plenty of Harleys over the years along with Honda and Victory. I like all bikes and think they are all fun. Some just do certain things better than others. At this stage in my riding life I want smooth, fast and quiet so the F6 is perfect. I still have a 1200 Sporty in the garage for when I want to rumble and shake with the wind in my face.

Thunder your bike looks great!

At least in the Dark!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

LIGHTS

Just had a slewwww of lights installed on her that do everything and I'm very pleased with the installation. I plan on next changing the speakers and installing compact 500w amp. I have seen K2 speakers installed with amp and they cost is around K. $700 speakers and $300 amp. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    Just had a slewwww of lights installed on her that do everything and I'm very pleased with the installation. I plan on next changing the speakers and installing compact 500w amp. I have seen K2 speakers installed with amp and they cost is around K. $700 speakers and $300 amp. Thanks.
    i would be interested in knowing more about the sound upgrade..

I've had the HD Boys look at my Vstar for years and say wtf is that.... Now they look at the f6 and scratch there head....are you that blind you cant tell its a Wing...? Luv it......