Cruise control

Thread: Cruise control

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dean,

Happy to help. I'm coming up on my next air filter change soon. I'll be happy to pull the air box out while I'm in and grab a few photos for you of the linkage setup I used. I'll also grab some photos of how I mounted the box itself, and will log the DIP settings I arrived at. They vary a bit from others published in threads. That way you can try the others out there as well as the ones I landed on and see what works best for you.

Cheers!

Hi Russell, I bought a used 08 GW throttle body for the lost motion parts. I may not use it after I see how you've mounted yours. I'm also going to order the right handlebar switch assembly for the +15 .From pictures I've seen, I'd say the connector is different. Did you use the original connector from the bike, then direct connect the wires used for the cruise to the rostra wires? Where is the connector located roughly?
    I'm ordering up stuff, and trying to prepare for the installation best I can in my mind. Probably won't start into it until riding season slows down up here.
    Thanks again,
    Dean