Bike MP3 a really great group to deal with!

Thread: Bike MP3 a really great group to deal with!

Bike MP3 a really great group to deal with!

Pete and Niki at Bike MP3 are a really class act to deal with. I've bought a number of accessories from them and have never been disappointed. Both the quality of the parts and their willingness to help those of us who are technically challenged but determined to do it ourselves is really appreciated. Thanks guys for never leaving me in lurch! Chuck

They were a big help for me. Great people to do business with.

Richie

Quote Originally Posted by NCF6B View Post
    Pete and Niki at Bike MP3 are a really class act to deal with. I've bought a number of accessories from them and have never been disappointed. Both the quality of the parts and their willingness to help those of us who are technically challenged but determined to do it ourselves is really appreciated. Thanks guys for never leaving me in lurch! Chuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    They were a big help for me. Great people to do business with.

Richie
    +1 ^
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Well I have a different view, I've called and left messages twice and they have not responded. I bought the day led setup but they sent the wrong units, because even in their install video it show a different kind of connector than I have on the 6. do other wings have smaller connectors for the turn signal lights? Anyway a call back would be nice, poor customer service IMHO.

Darryl

Real Help

I purchased a CB fitment kit for the F6B and they were very helpful. And the CB works exactly as it should. Well designed.