skinny gravel driveway - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: skinny gravel driveway

2013 Honda F6B #374 (darksided)
    2004 Honda NRX1800 RUNE #274
    2008 Can Am Spyder #21 (basically factory darksided. )
    1989 Kawasaki KZ1000 Police
    1992 Yamaha FJ1200

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Great find MTC!

EZ ENuff to make a turntable w/something like that!!!!

My impulse master card is itching....now how wide is the center stand????
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Well you know I bought it........ if it does not work out in the garage...may get a piece of granite about 14" and make a lazy susan for the dinning table...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Yes gravel roads can be a challenge. My drive way is 3 tenths mile long all gravel so I've gotten used to it. The 6 is more stable on it than other bikes I've had. That's one reason I still ride dirt bikes..... It helps the " flow"of that loose feel. Ride safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Well you know I bought it........ if it does not work out in the garage...may get a piece of granite about 14" and make a lazy susan for the dinning table...

Gunna wanna see pics of either one!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    I like the MC jack idea,,, Especially because you could always use it later at the next location,,,

Still need some kinda flat/strong surface,,,

Any 'flat' areas in the driveway or is it all lumpy bumpy? The party would end quickly if ya dropped yer 6,,,
    driveway looks like WWII happened. wish I knew how to post a picture here to show you guys. the industrial lazy susan idea looks like the best so far. thx to all for their suggestings

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    The lazy susan deal works!!! If you have a garage...just pull into the garage and put the center stand down on a plate with ball bearing underneath...go to the back of the bike push down the front wheel will come off the ground and just push in a circle!!!!!

Did this for years in a single car carport...on a Full Wing... just turned it around on the concrete using the same method !!! I have done it in a parking lot out on a ride and just spun the bike and pushed on the side of seat while pulling on the handle bars....
    unfortunately....no center stand got the basic toy. we Canadians aren't allowed the luxuries of you other folks....lol

I will post some pics and show how it cam out either way!!!!!

Oh Kay, why is it called Susan? Why not lazy Steve or any name. What is the origin of the name Lazy Susan?
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.