seat time on new valk - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: seat time on new valk

I also had the chance to ride the new Valkyrie before I purchased my F6B ... The F6C is a great machine but like my vmax bike server no purpose . It's in many ways like the 2008 Suzuki B-King , I had one of those great naked bike with tons of power but never really took off with sales and only manufactued one year .
    Not hating on the Valkyrie and if I was independently wealthy living off a trust fund I would have the blue one ... LOL

I saw one in blue for the first time yesterday. Photos don't do the color justice. The bike is stunning in person. The paint quality seemed very good and appeared to have plenty of clear coat.

I find it much more interesting and attractive than the F6B. But, it is unlikely I'll choose it over the F6B.

I will need two things to happen for me to seriously consider buying the Valkyrie over the F6B:
    1. Madstad needs to come out with a shield similar to the one they have for the Yamaha FZ09 with the option to change quickly between a full windshield and a fly screen.
    2. Easily removable locking hard saddlebags that don't leave ugly hardware behind when off the bike.

I like the idea of being able to quickly convert the bike to suit my mood. I'm not buying until next year, so I'll wait and see what the aftermarket comes up with. It seems like Honda isn't selling many of these. I'll be surprised if either item on my wishlist materializes.