Do any of you like Harley Davidson....

Thread: Do any of you like Harley Davidson....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaJePH View Post
    To find a Harley that was "Equal" to the F6B, the rag magazines get a $35,000 bike to the $18,000 Honda F6B.
    It was a CVO and the 6 won!

shooter
    In reply to the OP the local dealer has a CVO Breakout that is chrome on chrome. One of the most beautiful bikes I've ever seen. I'm a chrome whore and its a looker. It won't outrun my 109 though so its not worth $35,000 to me. The 9 looks really good and only paid $12,000 new.

I think I'll rent a Victahogdian one of these days just to see what all the fuss is about.

GaTeach
    I'm the anti-Harley.

Cool

Dusted off the Ultra last night, filled the tires...headed to the Keys Sunday AM !!! Ya cruise!!!

55K and it has never been the shop !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I have pushed a Harley farther than most people have ridden one.
    So to answer the question.
    HELL NO!

Doug

My last Harley was a lemon. I've ridden Harley for 30 years.Its a different breed altogether.Harley has world class customer service with customer lounges for waiting for service to be completed.When getting issues serviced the Warranty covers 99% of everything.No denial no arguing, they fix it.When using the extended warranty you pay $50 bucks and the rest is covered always. I bought the F6B because its the first Honda that I didn't find butt ugly. It had a dependable proven motor and I wanted dependability. Its was the best choice for the money.Way more for way less.I thought at the time.That being said I've found Honda's dealerships and service sucks. They deny and won't fix squat under warranty.Then I got the 40 mph wobble they said the tire was bad that I need another.I had to pay for it. They tightened the bearings charged me $140 bucks labor to do it. Also not under warranty.I rode away with the same wobble that I still have today.After much research, I purchased all Balls tapered neck bearings to fix the problem. The dealer says if they install them I'll have to pay for the labor plus it will VOID my warranty...Now the tire They made me buy has 2000 miles on it the dealer is saying its bad, that's why I have the wobble. I've found out that the dealer's will never admit that Honda puts out Gold Wings with 40 mph wobble, yet its been happening for years. I wasted my money purchasing the extended warranty, I doubt Its worth the paper its written on. I now dread going to the dealer because I know its going to cost me money and it will be a big augment..Honda needs to address this problem. Lol, if you take it to Champions Honda They keep it four days and when you go expecting it to be ready you find they haven't gotten to it and forgot to notify you..What a joke.............Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    My last Harley was a lemon. I've ridden Harley for 30 years.Its a different breed altogether.Harley has world class customer service with customer lounges for waiting for service to be completed.When getting issues serviced the Warranty covers 99% of everything.No denial no arguing, they fix it.When using the extended warranty you pay $50 bucks and the rest is covered always. I bought the F6B because its the first Honda that I didn't find butt ugly. It had a dependable proven motor and I wanted dependability. Its was the best choice for the money.Way more for way less.I thought at the time.That being said I've found Honda's dealerships and service sucks. They deny and won't fix squat under warranty.Then I got the 40 mph wobble they said the tire was bad that I need another.I had to pay for it. They tightened the bearings charged me $140 bucks labor to do it. Also not under warranty.I rode away with the same wobble that I still have today.After much research, I purchased all Balls tapered neck bearings to fix the problem. The dealer says if they install them I'll have to pay for the labor plus it will VOID my warranty...Now the tire They made me buy has 2000 miles on it the dealer is saying its bad, that's why I have the wobble. I've found out that the dealer's will never admit that Honda puts out Gold Wings with 40 mph wobble, yet its been happening for years. I wasted my money purchasing the extended warranty, I doubt Its worth the paper its written on. I now dread going to the dealer because I know its going to cost me money and it will be a big augment..Honda needs to address this problem. Lol, if you take it to Champions Honda They keep it four days and when you go expecting it to be ready you find they haven't gotten to it and forgot to notify you..What a joke.............Dickie
    Attachment 15735.........Would Honda do this?........................Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"