Do any of you like Harley Davidson....

Thread: Do any of you like Harley Davidson....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ED209 View Post
    David Allen Coe and myself are 100% in agreement here. This is why I am now riding a Honda Goldwing F6B. The new Harleys are just that as he says.... If it aint a Shovel. Pan or older than it aint a Harley. I'd rather build an S&S with a 4 speed Baker.

They drink the koolaide and the old timers just laugh and mock, they don't even know cause theyre sloshed on beer and koolaide
    This is just another version of the Harley snobbery... complaining about yuppies buying Harleys and how they are just "weekend riders." In other words, "you don't belong in my club." Eff that baloney, I don't look down my nose at anybody who rides. Sometimes I get mad at people who put themselves and others in unnecessary danger because they underdress and/or ride past their limits, but I don't judge based upon what you ride, or how often you ride, or how much or how little you spent on your bike. What's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by motozeke View Post
    This is just another version of the Harley snobbery... complaining about yuppies buying Harleys and how they are just "weekend riders." In other words, "you don't belong in my club." Eff that baloney, I don't look down my nose at anybody who rides. Sometimes I get mad at people who put themselves and others in unnecessary danger because they underdress and/or ride past their limits, but I don't judge based upon what you ride, or how often you ride, or how much or how little you spent on your bike. What's the point?
    Can anyone explain why anybody should give a flying **** what D.A.C. thinks about new vs. old Harleys or anything else for that matter? His opinion is his opinion. Personally, I don't care.