Do any of you like Harley Davidson.... - Page 6
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you like Harley Davidson....

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    A coworker of mine said I would have more friends if I bought a Harley.

Screw that!!!!

I traded a 2011 Hertiage Softail Classic on the F6. I had always wanted a goldwing and the F6 caught my attention. I'm 26 years old and the Harley was a very nice bike, sounded good, looked good. I would have kept if at 23000 miles it didn't need a thousand dollars worth of repairs and that was me doing the repairs. I will always have a soft spot for Harley's but I won't own another one

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Come on Guys ....

You have to give Harley some credit ....

Harleys are so durable and reliable that ever since they started making them back in 1903 ... It's a Fact that --->

80% of all those Harley's are STILL on the road ...... The other 20% made it home

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

David Allen Coe and myself are 100% in agreement here. This is why I am now riding a Honda Goldwing F6B. The new Harleys are just that as he says.... If it aint a Shovel. Pan or older than it aint a Harley. I'd rather build an S&S with a 4 speed Baker.

They drink the koolaide and the old timers just laugh and mock, they don't even know cause theyre sloshed on beer and koolaide
    ED209 says RED is faster, you have 20 seconds to comply !

Nothing wrong with H.D., I have had a few...Had a few Wings, a few Kaw...and so on... Ride what you want, be proud of it and move on...Who cares as long as you are on two wheels as long as you can be then go to three!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Nothing wrong with H.D., I have had a few...Had a few Wings, a few Kaw...and so on... Ride what you want, be proud of it and move on...Who cares as long as you are on two wheels as long as you can be then go to three!!!!
    +1
    it is not what you ride, but that you ride. IMHO

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    +1
    it is not what you ride, but that you ride. IMHO
    Agreed! Except there seem to be a lot of Harley owners that keep them in the garage to look at and hardly ever ride. Case in point, I have a friend with a really nice Harley Fatboy. He's added thousands in accessories and has had the bike for 3 years and still hasn't rode 1,000 miles. Yet, he loves making fun of any bike that's not a Harley. Sad, but true.

There are 3 guys at my new job with Harleys. only one rides, the others are garage queens. Their excuses, deer, fog, rain, hogs, their lower legs get damp........ whwaaaa I ride every flippin day

Albeit... I have them on the lookout for a Shovel or Pan for me. Already found a number of shovels, but the pans are very high dollar. $9000 lowest find yet. Found shovels all the way down to $4500.
    ED209 says RED is faster, you have 20 seconds to comply !

I love my little baby Road Glide Ultra. Got it out of the garage the other evening for a nice ride. Very smooth and comfortable. It shakes all over the place at red lights, but that's one of the fun things about it.

During my daily commute down I-35 here in OKC I have seen quite a few the last few days returning from Sturgis. Mostly touring bikes......loaded on trailers! I can't help myself and have to look at the drivers, they can't see me laughing under my full face with dark tint shield. Loved the Live to Ride, Ride to Live monster decal on the rear window of one pick-up.