Projector Headlights on eBay

Thread: Projector Headlights on eBay

I keep seeing them on E-bay also my only problem is when I see item location is in China I run.

Interesting product but i would stay away from most products made in China. It says that it only works with bikes pre-2012 too.

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryF1 View Post
    Interesting product but i would stay away from most products made in China. It says that it only works with bikes pre-2012 too.
    All headlights fit all years, the OEM lights and most of the harness on the 2012+ GL1800/F6B are actually made in China these guys most likely have access to the molds, its a little late to steer away form stuff made in China if you have a 2012+ bike

Look for yourself next time you have the seat off take a look on the large white label on the wiring harness from the crossbar towards the right rear
    Pete
    BikeMP3

http://WWW.BIKEMP3.COM

"What is now proved was once only imagined."
    William Blake

Given the choice, i would choose a vendor like bikeMP3 over any vendor from China, that's for sure! I know of plenty of LED quality issues from China manufacturers!

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryF1 View Post
    Given the choice, i would choose a vendor like bikeMP3 over any vendor from China, that's for sure! I know of plenty of LED quality issues from China manufacturers!

There is and always will be stuff made in China but E-bay China motorcycle lights