Chattanooga dealer is legit, right? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chattanooga dealer is legit, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheous View Post
    I just purchased my 2014 deluxe from Southern Honda a couple weeks ago. They are legit. Ask for Bill Spearman..one of the best salesman there. and Wendy the finance person. They are a great team and will take good care of you.
    Thanks Morpheous. That eases my mind.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcabdaddy View Post
    That would be awesome Scot! Find me that deal. You take the 6 for 25 and I'll take the "leftovers" for 15.

Won't be long till the 'slightly used' Vindians are on the discount lot.

Then you can have your cake and eat it too!

Give Honda of Russellville a call, ask for Earl. They should be able to give you the same pricing. They are also a supporting dealer for this Forum.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    Give Honda of Russellville a call, ask for Earl. They should be able to give you the same pricing. They are also a supporting dealer for this Forum.

They are closer to Colorado and will match or beat their competitors!!!!

Ask for Roger Shatwell (General Manager) if Earl is not available

Much better service

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Here is what I was told!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcabdaddy View Post
    I'd been noticing a couple dealerships being mentioned in threads here and decided to follow up. Sure enough, the Chattanooga one, (Southern Honda) has the standard at around $2500 less than I was being offered it locally. PLUS, the guy is saying I can choose the $1000 in accessories from anything they normally carry and not just Hondaline parts which might be huge.

But now the biggie: They are legit right? What I've read here hasn't really commented on the quality of the dealer -- just the pricing. For $2500, I could fly into Chattanooga and have a real nice 1400 mile road trip back to Colorado to break in my new F6B.

For anyone in my shoes that might be listening in, they seem to have a TON of 2013 red standards but nothing else -- right now he's checking thinking he might still have one black standard but it sounds like it's a Henry Ford deal where you can have any color you want -- so long as it's red.
    I was going to buy from Chatanooga because of the reasons you have stated. I made a deal in Chatanooga and was prepared to fly to Atlanta which is about 100 miles away and have them pick me up. Sounds good. I took all the info to my local Dealer in San Antonio, which is 20 miles away. right away they were willing to deal. ~My dealer said and i do not know if it is true, but.......What you get is the Motorcycle right out of the crate, no tweaking, just fill it with fluids, make sure it runs and sent you on your way. I did not really have any problem with that since I think it is pretty much what they all do, they are running fine when they leave the Factory. They are THE largest seller in the Nation, they must be doing something right. I'm not fond of one dealer talking bad about another one, but I don't mind if it saves me some bucks. My dealer came within what it would cost me to fly there, and ride it home, he even said so. I think they are legit!!!

Let the dispersions begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheous View Post
    I just purchased my 2014 deluxe from Southern Honda a couple weeks ago. They are legit. Ask for Bill Spearman..one of the best salesman there. and Wendy the finance person. They are a great team and will take good care of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RcBtx1999 View Post
    I was going to buy from Chatanooga because of the reasons you have stated. I made a deal in Chatanooga and was prepared to fly to Atlanta which is about 100 miles away and have them pick me up. Sounds good. I took all the info to my local Dealer in San Antonio, which is 20 miles away. right away they were willing to deal. ~My dealer said and i do not know if it is true, but.......What you get is the Motorcycle right out of the crate, no tweaking, just fill it with fluids, make sure it runs and sent you on your way. I did not really have any problem with that since I think it is pretty much what they all do, they are running fine when they leave the Factory. They are THE largest seller in the Nation, they must be doing something right. I'm not fond of one dealer talking bad about another one, but I don't mind if it saves me some bucks. My dealer came within what it would cost me to fly there, and ride it home, he even said so. I think they are legit!!!
    Thanks bud. I needed that right about now. My local dealer is singing a whole different tune. He was speaking more directly about Russellville, but basically saying once you fly down there that it's a whole different deal and they aren't willing to give you the rebates at the stated priced. Sounds plausible to me because you take away $2000 in rebates and you're back pretty close to the local price -- close enough that I wouldn't fly down there.

So now I'm not sure what to do. Locally here I'm all set up to go sign and it's a done deal. But I won't do that while thinking I might be able to save $2.5k somewhere else. This kind of "mud" is why I haven't bought new in forever -- it's just not fun and downright stressful.

Cool

I am reading this thread and sitting here thinking ...we call .... they think we are fishing and full of shit wasting their time....we think they may not be up to par because they are not running over to kiss our ass. Fact: All Honda Dealerships are legit, period. A 13 F6B is a 13 F6B period ...except in CA, Can, and over seas..... ALL Honda shops MUST to PDI's before the bike can leave the shop...period.... When people here start asking " what you paid" it does not make a dam to anyone else in the country...only to the people who live in your State and your county....other wise the numbers will change. Honda dealers pay the same for every bike that Honda sells..Period..... They may sell theirs for less and get a kick back from Honda for numbers but there are all the same!!!!!!!!

My advise:Get your check book walk into your nearest Dealership with copies of what other dealers are selling theirs for and make your deal and ride off...period!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

You mite want to do a goggle search on Southern Honda power sports. They got in some kind of trouble with mother Honda.If I remember what I read a year ago they were charging mother Honda for warranty repairs that were not being made and have been fined an awesome amount of money spred out over x# of years.

As for a deal on a new bike.They gave a friend the best deal trading his conni in on a level one wing. So who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill View Post
    You mite want to do a goggle search on Southern Honda power sports. They got in some kind of trouble with mother Honda.If I remember what I read a year ago they were charging mother Honda for warranty repairs that were not being made and have been fined an awesome amount of money spred out over x# of years.

As for a deal on a new bike.They gave a friend the best deal trading his conni in on a level one wing. So who knows.
    I stand corrected.They were selling recald bikes that were supposedly repaired.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...fined/1991801/

Interstate Honda

I bought my F6B from interstate honda in Ft Collins when I was in Colorado and they gave me a great deal and we're very friendly.