Chattanooga dealer is legit, right? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chattanooga dealer is legit, right?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All I can add to this conversation is that it usually pays to shop around. Do your homework! Find out what others have been paying and see if a local dealer will match it. I did that on a 2010 VW Jetta TDI and got it for $700 UNDER dealer cost. Via e-mail, I offered all area dealers $1000 under cost on a cash deal and all the dealers laughed at me except one who said he couldn't do $1000 but he would do $700. I would never have known that this was possible without reading VW forums and, in particular, about what people had been paying. Interestingly, people paid anywhere from $1000 under dealer cost to over sticker price, thousands of dollars difference . When I bought my F6B, the word was the best online price was coming from Chattanooga. I took that price to all area dealers and found one that would match it. I didn't ask them to beat it but only match it. Of course, they acted like it was killing them . Now, a year later, there are far better deals being offered. Guys, it isn't hard, you have the internet. Decide what you should be paying and send out e-mails to all your area dealers. You might be surprised at the results.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Purchased my 2014 Valkyrie from Honda of Chattanooga, no problems at all. I live in Alabama and they were great to deal with and a waaaaaaaaaay better price than my local dealer who didn't even have a Valkyrie in stock.

My experience was great because of the sales person. I also called them about the black deluxe but he was upfront with me about NOT getting it for the price listed because it had all the chrome goodies on it. There are some sales folks that just want to get you in the door and there are others who you trust and I have 5 friends that all bought from Chattanooga because of the salesman. And yes.....there are a couple of guys there that SHOULD NOT BE WORKING THERE!!