Strange motorcycle crash story

Thread: Strange motorcycle crash story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RcBtx1999 View Post
    In Texas if you are a CC, you have to inform an Officer who stops you for a traffic violation (or whatever) that you are CC and produce your card, also if carrying as a citizen in the vehicle especially if you keep your pistol where you keep your insurance or anything you are about to reach for, you need to let the Officer know.

If we could just get the bad guys to do this all would be pixi dust and unicorn farts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RcBtx1999 View Post
    ~Finally, there is no dragging the body inside the house here~, I've heard that my whole career, and seen more bodies thrown out of places instead of into. Castle Doctrine protects you to defend yourself and others (3rd persons) if you are in fear of imminent bodily harm, you have no duty to retreat. So if someone is stealing the wheels off your car in the driveway at 2am and you catch them; the crook raises the tire iron as if to assault, you are well within bounds to cap his sorry azz.
    +1^^^
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Man, the testosterone has started to gush on this thread, boys!
    Let's all go on a ride together with Glocks in a shoulder holster with a round chambered!
    "Might as well leave it at home unless it's ready to fire" -- holy cow!

Happy Friday folks, ride safe out there, and stop waving the guns around. I'm going to Condition Green down here in Austin!

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by austin_tech View Post
    Let's all go on a ride together with Glocks in a shoulder holster with a round chambered!

Happy Friday folks, ride safe out there, and stop waving the guns around. I'm going to Condition Green down here in Austin!
    If you're in condition Green in Texas its a wonder they don't exile you from the state.

Quote Originally Posted by austin_tech View Post

No Glocks in shoulder holsters for me, thanks. I like the Beretta Nano 9mm, chambered, in a belly band holstered under my left arm. Always. Now that is invisible. I do this very responsibly, because that part of it is more important to me than some I know. Not going to waive any guns around today, and probably would not have even without the suggestion. I will ride safely today, and again likely would have anyway. I very much enjoyed reading all of this thread. Yes, all. Holy cow indeed.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    I hear ya on ~training~,,,

Grew up on a Farm around guns/ dad's guidance. Gun safety was always a great concern.

Did some practicing/ a little hunting, but never really got that 'in' to it.

But,,, we kids all the opportunity to be taught at least some very basic 'don't point it anything you don't want to kill' stuff,,,

Today, lotsa kids don't have hundreds of acres and a father well-versed in basic firearm safety to learn about firearms,,

Today, it's video games, where you always get unlimited chances/lives,,, Music video's where guns are idolized,,, almost portrayed as a 'right of passage' to manhood, or something,,,

I guess if you weren't taught differently, you just might not know the difference,,,

I'm glad this is staying civil for the most part. America isn't the wild Wild West that it sounds like.
    But our gun rights have afforded us the freedoms we love and respect.
    The Japanese didn't do a ground invasion because "There was a riffle behind of every blade of grass"
    I got into a fist fight when I was a bit younger, while carrying concealed. The gun never came out, and come to find out the other guy I was fighting with had a ccw and carrying as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericb445 View Post
    I'm glad this is staying civil for the most part. America isn't the wild Wild West that it sounds like.
    But our gun rights have afforded us the freedoms we love and respect.
    The Japanese didn't do a ground invasion because "There was a riffle behind of every blade of grass"
    I got into a fist fight when I was a bit younger, while carrying concealed. The gun never came out, and come to find out the other guy I was fighting with had a ccw and carrying as well.

Not the norm....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com