Quote Originally Posted by Limbuck View Post
Yes brother. I saw The F6B and was saved, as in saved from Harley cultism. I had an Electra Glide Classic. I liked it much. I commenced buying it all kind of pretty things to put on it. By now I was deep in the Harley Kool-aid. I started riding with other cult members and our ending destinations was always the local Harley Dealer shrine. We'd always ride to the shrine and pay homage, and buy stuff. The last ride was about our ride to the shrine. The next trip was to go to another shrine and buy another $60 tee-shirt that proved we had been there to worship. Soon it was the boots, then the chaps, then the gloves, do -rags, hats, tin signs, the pins, more shirts, shot glasses, underwear, anything Harley. Nothing but Harley oil, Harley cleaning stuff, and Harley magazines. Then one day while at the shrine, I was about to pop on a $500 coat when my wife just up and slapped me. I saw stars. Then I saw a bunch of overpriced merchandise and they same bikes I been seeing for 50 years but with different tank badges. As I was recovering I started looking at other bikes, and riding them and then I went full circle from my early Honda 175 Scrambler, XL350, 450 twin, and CB750 back to this F6B Honda. I like it much but I don't worship it. I don't have anything that says Honda, but I might get something. Things change, times change, Harleys don't. We've all changed. You don't meet the nicest people on a Honda no more. Bout damn time them othe a-holes know that. It don't get old. later....
What was this thread about anyways?

That's some funny stuff there because I know what you are talking about since I own a Street Glide.