Quote Originally Posted by Westernbiker View Post
Here is the letter I sent today.

To whom it may concern,
I am the proud owner of a black 2013 F6BD Goldwing. I love the bike, it does everything very well. One HUGE COMPLAINT, the paint is TERRIBLE! Clear coat is almost non-existent and paint is soft. I only use micro-fiber towels on this bike and paint is all scratched! Yes I know about black paint and how it shows everything, point is, it’s scratched because of the poor quality paint and clear coat. I know another guy in my area that has a red one and it’s the same way, so don’t say it’s the black paint, it’s just very poor quality. I took the bike to a custom painter I know and he said the same thing, poor quality paint and almost no clear coat. I expect more from Honda. I still have a 1997Honda Valkyrie standard that is black and yellow and the paint still looks brand new, even the plastic side covers that are exposed to jeans and boots. I hope Honda does the right thing by us F6B owners, we spent our HARD earned money and quite a bit of it for this bike, we should at the very least get a paint job that’s better than Macco!
Send you a PM