Quote Originally Posted by indiatango View Post
I guess I will be contacting Mother Honda directly to convey my dissatisfaction. Anyway, that's my story and sorry for the rant.
There is no need for you to apologize to us, for letting off some steam on this issue. I can tell you that if and when you call Mother Honda, and are stuck with talking to "Randy" in customer service, he will just shine you on, and nothing will be done at their end.

I am waiting until I can see the 2014 F6Bs at the bike show here in February, before I take the next step. I want to know if they are still using the same paint process, and NO clear coat, or did they change things. If they did change things....then there was a reason for the change, and then we have a leg to stand on. Once I can confirm what the 2014 paint looks like, I think WE all need to join in on a Class Action lawsuit against Honda, and seek satisfaction through legal channels. That is not how any of us wanted to handle this, but when Honda sells us a bike for approx. $ 20K, and it comes to us with bad paint, or soft paint, etc, then they should warranty this paint issue.

It they won't take care of us, we may have to force the issue, and make they answer to us in court.