Did I ever show you guys this..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did I ever show you guys this.....

I think a lighted ring with a delay timer on the ignition switch would be pretty cool and useful .
    ss^,
    Ken

Mine only really show up at night. I wished I had gone with the brighter ones being offered here.

Cool

I got a set at the Rally...waiting to see what bike I put them on....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Installed the set I got at the rally. They are really bright. I recently had a dealer install my BikeMp3 960 cowl lights, and the installer was having fun in the garage with these LED rings. He had the bike up on a lift, and he would call a coworker over to look at the LED ring. The coworker would get right up close to the bike, looking at the LED ring, and then the installer would turn the key and light the ring. The unsuspecting coworker would be blinded for a few minutes. I'm glad they were impressed with the rings, but since I was paying by the hour, I would have appreciated more industry and less play.

Colors

I gotta ask, can we get a variety of color options to go along with other accent lighting?
    Thanks,
    Steve

I here they are working on amber.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I'm waiting on the amber ones myself. Still no word on when they are available.

Quote Originally Posted by Amipro View Post
    I'm waiting on the amber ones myself. Still no word on when they are available.
    TricLED just contacted us late this afternoon.
    The Amber LED Rings are in that were made up for us. We should have them to us by the end of the week. Sorry for the delay, took longer then we expected.
    I will have the LED Ring Page changed tomorrow so they can be purchased. We may not have them soon enough to ship before next week. We will be closed starting this weekend through Christmas week, but will be monitoring all emails and orders.

Here is the Video showing what the Amber LED's will look like installed with a Single to Dual Intensity Converter to use as running and turn signal.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nAP7E0C0o4&list=UUChFX59NYH5wRDs1KHK2kgg&index=1

No rush Rick... I can wait till the new year !!!!

I'm on board with this one! That's what SHOULD be going on in that cut out.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce