Passed 2 F6B's this weekend!

Thread: Passed 2 F6B's this weekend!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sounds like you had a great ride. I rode from the Houston area to Dallas and back this weekend. Took mostly back roads which made for a pleasant ride, but I still haven't seen any other F6s on the road. One of these days...

Quote Originally Posted by XKnight View Post
    Sounds like you had a great ride. I rode from the Houston area to Dallas and back this weekend. Took mostly back roads which made for a pleasant ride, but I still haven't seen any other F6s on the road. One of these days...
    Some nice riding around Dallas!

About 3-4 years ago I bought 2007 Goldwing from a gentleman in Dallas. I flew to Dallas, took a cab to his house (which was only about 15 minutes from the airport) and started riding back around 9am the next morning. I took all backroads (the GW had built in gps), bypassed Houston and got on I-10 thru LA. Got off hwy 90 in MS, rode down MS coast, then back on I-10 thru Mobile AL and then into Pensacola FL, where I stayed for the night. That was over 700 miles the first day.

The next morning I took only back roads, no highway, as close to the ocean as possible down to St. Pete Beach. FL. All in all about 1,200 miles in two days.

Last year I sold the 2007 Goldwing for a F6B and life has never been the same...