Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post

I checked all morning and when you had announced the latest bids showing bid history and announcing that the auction was closed my name was the highest and all of a sudden I come back to check and see if my PM has come and now there is conveniently a change with a bid at supposedly 10:59 for 5 dollars more? I see how this works.

Stop RIGHT THERE !!!!

DaWadd had placed a Bid 1 minute before the auction ended, I made the error to disqualify the bid because he was from Canada.

He has since corrected me and like MANY Canadians, he also has an address in the USA where the package will go to.

So, his BID is legitimate and VALID.

Nothing Fishy, just look at the time on top of his post .... clearly 1 minute before the end.

There was another member that also bid on other items immediately after DaWadd's post before 10:01am CST clicked.

I don't know either of you last 2 bidders, I always treat everyone fairly. DON'T make assumptions

Had he NOT had a USA address you would have been the winner.

It had nothing to do with the $5, I had to correct my mistake. PLEASE accept my apologies Like in the NFL "Instant Repay Challenge" , the referee made a error and the original call was reversed.

JOIN us at the F6B Rally this weekend ....

YOU and everyone else will have a SECOND opportunity in acquiring another NEW MUSTANG Seat.