I was naughty 'Nita this afternoon....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I was naughty 'Nita this afternoon....

I was naughty 'Nita this afternoon....

I was at a traffic light on a four lane road today waiting for it to turn green. A flashy orange and black Charger pulled up next to me and looked over and started revving his engine like he wanted to race. When the light turned green, he roared on the engine in what appeared to me like a challenge to race. I turned and smiled at him while I pulled far away from him and was a half mile up the road in front of him in no time. All I could hear was him trying to catch up to me with his engine screaming so loud I thought it would explode. When he finally caught up to me at the next light, he looked over at me with his jaw dropped and not a very happy look on his face. I have never done this before but it was kind of funny.

Don't ya just love the power to weight ratio?

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

+1.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Awesome! Careful though, it's addictive.

So this past week, I passed a plane Jane ford explorer doing 42 in a 45, I bumped it to 55 as I passed. This J/O rode my bumper and I thought he was running me down. So I took off, just to put some space between us... he waited until I reached 112 to turn his blue lights on... Once pulled over, we had words on the process of pulling someone over, and riding their bumper... He indeed pulled me for 112 in as 45, but really he wanted a better look at the bike. We shook hands and parted as friends. no ticket, just a tongue lashing.

Because karma's a bitch, 2 hours later I was wrote up for 31 in 25.... but that's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Spankyrir View Post
    So this past week, I passed a plane Jane ford explorer doing 42 in a 45, I bumped it to 55 as I passed. This J/O rode my bumper and I thought he was running me down. So I took off, just to put some space between us... he waited until I reached 112 to turn his blue lights on... Once pulled over, we had words on the process of pulling someone over, and riding their bumper... He indeed pulled me for 112 in as 45, but really he wanted a better look at the bike. We shook hands and parted as friends. no ticket, just a tongue lashing.

Because karma's a bitch, 2 hours later I was wrote up for 31 in 25.... but that's another story.

I'm w/ ya Spanky!!! Had a Lexus yesterday insist on shadowing me on I-10 between Flatonia & San Antonio. He melted away after 100mph. He caught back up as we were entering Seguin, Tx since I was rolling off to get back down to 75mph. He didn't!! Sure enough as I caught back up to him he was pulled over having a chat w/ one of Texas finest!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Spankyrir View Post

Good story! Regardless of his "ethics" I'm surprised you still got off with a tongue lashing, but 31 in a 25......that's a bitter pill.

Fun stories....

As far as tailgators, I prefer to pull over and let them pass, just because it may be an unmarked car.
    ED209 says RED is faster, you have 20 seconds to comply !

Quote Originally Posted by ED209 View Post
    As far as tailgators, I prefer to pull over and let them pass, just because it may be an unmarked car.
    That crossed my mind as I approached 100....but figured Flatonia couldn't afford what looked to be a brand new unmarked Lexus w/ paper plates.
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    That crossed my mind as I approached 100....but figured Flatonia couldn't afford what looked to be a brand new unmarked Lexus w/ paper plates.
    Law enforcement can confiscate and paper plate about anything if the car was used in major drug traffic case.