What did you do to your F6B today?

Thread: What did you do to your F6B today?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewdog View Post
    I decided to add this Tourpak to my "B". I used a 12"x12"x1/4" Alum plate bolted to a flattened out MP3 rack. The tourpak is a handy addition. Run/Brake LED's will be coming soon for it.

http://i.imgur.com/0V6LIdz.jpg
    Where did you get the tour pac? I've been pricing tour pac options. Have seen a few on ebay, but could not find any reviews. Seen a couple really bad reviewson the ones made by Mutaza. There are some similar to your that come with different "Harley" colors. Hesitant to pull trigger because worried about quality. Been looking at the Swinebox, but just not sure I'm in love with the swooping rear of the box.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    Where did you get the tour pac? I've been pricing tour pac options. Have seen a few on ebay, but could not find any reviews. Seen a couple really bad reviewson the ones made by Mutaza. There are some similar to your that come with different "Harley" colors. Hesitant to pull trigger because worried about quality. Been looking at the Swinebox, but just not sure I'm in love with the swooping rear of the box.
    I got mine from eBay - Mutaza. It was about 285 bucks. I wanted to use my stock backrest and I found one on eBay without the chopped backrest. The quality isn't up to Harley's standards, but works for me. Good luck!