Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
I finally decided to procure and install the OEM analog voltmeter in the right side of the fairing. The red back light is nice, and I wish I could change all of my gauges to being back lighted with red; instead of white. Would look good at night.

I already had a LED voltmeter installed on the radio control console... but was still yearning for the analog gauge (it just seems to match the rest of the instrumentation better).

I do like the OEM analog gauge due to it's real time feedback, as opposed to the LED one. When I have my Headlight Modulator running, you can see the needle fluctuate very slightly in tandem with the modulation. Other fluctuation is visible as well depending on what you're switching on and off.

I'm probably going to leave the LED voltage meter installed for now... just for the coolness factor with the different colored LED's and the way it dims in low light and increases in intensity during bright.

I'm getting ready to install the MPL handlebar extensions next... think it'll happen today due to the rain

Is that the panel from Wingstuff? It is not clear on the site if it is compatible with the F6B. Also, is it plug and play or did you have to splice some wires.